10/11/11

Too Cute to Spook

Hello and Happy Fall ya'll!  Is it really October 11th already?  Oh my...where has month...week...YEAR gone?  I keep reminding myself that things will slow down, but I'm not very convincing.  


Ok, getting down to business.  A "too cute to spook" card with the sweetest little munchkin ever!


Baby Andrew wasn't about to give up his bottle for the photo shoot!  


I was working on a card order for a friend this week..it goes in the mail today, but I wanted to share with you what I came up with.  First...a vintage looking card with a Too Cute message.  I picked up this stamp in the craft section at Walmart.  


THEN.....








BOO cards that were created from the two left over pictures I had.  Love that sweet little face inside the O for a personal touch.  


So...Boo!  to you...and have a fantastic rest of the week!


~DonnaK

3 comments:

  1. Looove that card!!! Love the picture graphics and the message- "too cute to spook" is adorable. Loving everything on the Etsy shop as well!! Rock on DonnaK

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of my favorite Halloween card you've made so far. Little Andrew is tooooo cute!

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!