11/9/11

45 Sleeps Until Christmas ~ Fun Size Santa Surprise


Yes...it's TRUE...45 *sleeps* until Christmas.   I worked like a little elf on these super fun Santa treats yesterday. So fun and festive..a great hostess gift, party favor or stocking stuffer.    




The red Santa suit is cut with a pillow box die from Sizzix.
Wrapped up in a white satin bow.
Black card stock for the belt, shimmer silver glitter paper for the buckle and add two little rhinestones.
Tuck in a fun size candy for the perfect Santa Surprise.



Thanks for letting me share.  
Have a fabulous day...

~Donna

1 comment:

  1. Very cute! All your stuff is so nice. You are such a creative lady. Sad thing is, that at the Scroogefest I will want at least one of everything...how will I make a profit selling my stuff, if I buy all your stuff? But than again, isn't that why we create and sell, so we can buy? :-)

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!