11/15/11

Did someone say Happy Hour?

I'm not quite sure why I'm thinking of appletinis before 9am, but I couldn't help myself.  I've been thinking of some fun and simple cards for the adults on my list and this is what I came up with.  Fun and sassy, don't you think?




I've had this stamp set for a few years.  It's from MFT and it's called "Merry Christmas"  I'm thinking it may be retired, but not quite sure.  They have wonderful stamps if you've never shopped there, you might want to give it a look-see.  



From this angle you can see how I used the Diamond Glaze on the drink and the red decoration.  It adds some shimmer and depth to the card without making it too chunky.  A simple candy stripe bow and viola!

This card is available in my ETSY shop or you can contact me if you'd like to place an order. 

Don't forget you can find Created by DonnaK on Facebook.

Have a sassy day...I'm off to run errands.  I guess that Appletini will have to wait.

~DonnaK

1 comment:

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!