11/3/11

Teacher's Week in Donna K's Studio Corner continued....


Altered note pads galore this week with more Graphic45 paper.  I can't get enough of these papers.  This composition book is one of my favorites...wait...I think I say that too much.  "One of my favorites"  How about this is *another* of my favorites?  That's better.  I covered the back and inside covers of this book, adorned the outside with ribbon and a "token" that says Knowledge.  Perfect for the teacher who spends so much time with the little people in our lives.  I added a metal eyelet and seam binding for a closure, this book can be stuffed with notes, photos, memos etc...


The back shows a better view of the eyelet and ribbon closure.

AND then...I made a small note spiral pad along with a card to match.  


The papers used are all Graphic45 aside from the craft card stock.  The stamps are by Papertrey Ink.

I hope you enjoy your day...Stay tuned for a little treat later this week.  Snowman Kisses in the making!

~DonnaK

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!