11/4/11

Teacher's Week in Donna K's Studio Corner continued....again!


Yikes!  I wonder if anyone is thinking...  "Geeze!  Another post of Teacher items?"  But...I do have a good reason.  Holidays are coming up and Teacher gifts are never out of style.  So, here's one last post this week to share with you what I've created.   My table is filling up and I'm getting more and more excited about the craft shows coming up.  


Quite a collection of cards, tags and note pads, don'tcha think?!


These are altered mini spiral note pads.  I picked them up at Staples and they cut them in half for me at the store.  These are just PERFECT for the purse or desk top.  

The inside has been covered as well to coordinate with the outside paper.


More tags...they are so fun and versatile!  Add them to any gift or give as is.  These tags are great for scrapbook pages as well.  That's all I have for today.  

I hope you are enjoying your Friday.  It's time for a much needed coffee break.  Until next time...
DonnaK

PS...don't forget you can find me on Facebook and ETSY

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!