11/6/11

There's No Place Like Home for the Holidays






Here's a peek at a few things I have been working on this weekend.  More Graphic45 paper, this time in the "Magic of Oz" collection.  This particular collection of paper is in a Halloween theme, but I thought it would be nice for some holiday gifts.  The stamped *Courage* sentiment is from Verve.   





 Journaling is always popular and these altered composition books offer plenty of writing/drawing space.  {This journal is approximately 9.75" X 7.5"}



A journal with a nifty tag (I added sparkles to her ruby slippers because Dorothy wouldn't want them any other way) ...  what a cool way to say Merry Christmas, eh?!  These items will be available at the upcoming craft shows on November 19.

Be sure to stop by and say hello on Facebook or check out my ETSY shop by clicking HERE.
Enjoy your day and thanks for stopping by!

~DonnaK

1 comment:

  1. Lions and Tigers and Bears OH MY!!! As an avid fan of the Wizard I am absolutely in "LURVE" with these journals. AMAZING DonnaK!!

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!