12/3/11

Today



Today is a good day.  Sunny and beautiful, crisp...cool weather but not freezing at the moment AND
I get to venture to Raleigh with Big Joe & Sandie to meet up with a silly bunch of fun people to enjoy a Carolina Hurricanes Game.  Hockey is a big deal at our house and one of the ONLY sports I care to watch in person or on the telly.  






I just thought I'd mention...I feel very fortunate and blessed to have good health, friends and family in my life to share these fun times with.






Let's Go Canes!!!


Enjoy your day...enjoy your life, it's the only one you get!


DonnaK

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you guys had a great time. Y0u guys are so cute in your jerseys!! Go Hurricanes!!!

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!