3/20/12

50 Blows!


 So, I decided to actually start making some of the projects that I've *pinned* on 

Follow Me on Pinterest




This silly gift is for a friend who's birthday is this week.  




I created a black Over the Hill gift box using my Cricut Plantin Cartridge.  
It holds 50 gum balls and makes a fun gift for your Over the Hill recipient.  
Hope it makes you smile, Tammi!  Happy Birthday Sweet T!





I found my inspiration on Pinterest.  






Which led me to  Poca Cosa Blog 




Have a splendid day!
Donna K




2 comments:

  1. I never knew you had a Cricut...small world.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do have a cricut, Dee...thing is...I don't use it enough! I just ordered a few cartridges for upcoming birthday projects though. More on that in another post!

      Delete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!