3/15/12

Got Buttons?




Got Buttons?  Don't we all!  I *re-discovered* a stamp set that I purchased a while back from PTI and thought...why not?  I needed to do something fun and not my "usual" so I dragged it out and am pretty pleased with the way these cards turned out.  I think I need to do more *re-discovering* and less shopping.
Wait, that's not going to happen, but it's always fun to dig out something "old" and make it new.




They measure approx 3.75" X 3.75" 
The PTI stamp set is called:  Everyday Button Bits
Ink is Chocolate Chip from SU!

Feel free to email me for more information or to place an order. 

Thanks for letting me take a minute of your day!

Happy Spring!  

❀ Donna K

4 comments:

  1. Love my use of "quotations" and *asterisks* hahaha I never said I was a "writer" ~Smile on friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my!!! These are ADORABLE. What a great way to use buttons... I am sure we all have a TON of those lying around the house. Love the colors, so fresh and springy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Donna Kay is the best creative talent I have ever met!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Donna,
    I always enjoy stopping by your blog! So, Congratulations you are being awarded the Liebster Award! Go to my blog to see what it is all about. www.mycreationsbymelissa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!