3/30/12

Sunshiny Day!

Today is a good day.  I woke up at 4:30am.  We have the car loaded.  Bike rack with two bicycles, golf clubs, beach towels....a week's worth of clothes and yes...SUNSCREEN.  Heading to Destin Florida to meet my youngest sister and her family for a few days of fun in the sun.   







All this will be followed up by a quick trip to Mississippi to see my mom and other two siblings.  My *middle sister* and her family, my *baby brother* and his family which happens to include a brand spankin' new baby boy that I can't wait to squeeze up for a bit.  












If you're fortunate enough to live close to family thank your lucky stars.  


Oh yes, there will be photos.   { Are you cracking up at my maps?  }


Til next time....



No comments:

Post a Comment

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!