4/10/12

What I Did Today




Today...I tried my best to catch up on orders.  As I said before {several times} we were on vacation with family.  Yes, we had a fab time, but now it's time to get back in the groove.  Hubby was kind enough to mail out a card order.  This banner...on the other hand was something fun I'm doing for a friend who happens to be getting married this Friday...yep...Friday the 13th is their lucky day.





Simple and Sweet Banner for the Mr & Mrs.  I believe they will be displaying this above their cake table.



Banners are fun...I kinda like making 'em.  Hope your day was BEAUTIFUL!

Donna K

Follow Me on Pinterest

1 comment:

  1. I dont know if I would have fun making banners, but i sure have fun LOOKING at yours. They are awesome.... LOVE them... and this one is no exception. So adorable for a wedding or engagement party.

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!