6/19/12

Acrylic Photo Frame / Note Pad Holder

Looking for a fun way to use those bent photo frames?  



You can pick these up just about any where, but this particular site had a great deal on their frames.  
Check out JAC's / www.wholesaleNC.com.  

4X6 Bent Acrylic Frame
www.wholesaleNC.com

They are located in NC 
and these frames are American Made!  


Once you get your frame...any size works for this project.  Well...almost any, I'd recommend a smaller frame 4X6"
 or smaller to prevent hogging up your entire desktop! 

Yes...I said hogging up. 



I really liked this bicycle paper that I had on hand.  I used scraps for this project too, the largest piece is the same size as the frame 4X6.  



I prefer to use double sided paper so the back of the frame is pretty too.

I'll give you the list of supplies you'll need for this project.  


Thanks for letting me ramble this morning.  
Be happy and CREATE something beautiful. 

~Donna K




4X6" Frame
Post It Note Pad
1 4X6" piece of designer card stock
1 piece of plain card stock 3 1/2" & 7 " for your post it cover
 (score at 3 1/4", flip and score again 3 1/4")
1 piece 3" X 3 1/4" solid cardstock
1 piece 2 3/4" X 3" printed cardstock

Adhesive
Ribbon (optional)
2" round circle
1 3/4"  scallop punched circle
1 1/2" round punched circle with sentiment
rhinestones or other embellishments



4 comments:

  1. I think acrylic photo frames are really a very good option to go with. these acrylic frame is easily available..i like the post shared here..did get good points from here..:-)
    Pvc Pockets

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for your comment aliah and thank you for taking time to stop by and browse my blog. happy holidays!

      Delete
  2. Master Framing are the experts in framing in Sydney.
    We specialize in memorabilia framing, custom picture framing, canvas stretching and photo mounting.
    We have grown into one of the most competitive picture framers in New South Wales,
    offering a large range of picture frames and picture framing services.

    acrylic framing

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!