7/9/12

I am ONE{sie} High Chair Banner



Just a quick post today.  Our middle son is in town for a few days and it's not often that we get to have all three of our kids in the same house at the same time so it's short and sweet but I wanted to show you this cute little high chair banner I created.    

I personally love it...


There are 4 tiny T's....layers of papers in greens and aquas with pops of white. 


The banner is for an Alligator theme party and you gotta LOVE the tiny gator on the onesie, right?!


And that's all I have today.....you'll be pleasantly surprised by a special guest blogger I'm featuring later this week.  She's a MUCH better writer than I am and oh so talented!

Have a wonderful day...
Donna K



2 comments:

  1. Donna, this is an amazing banner and love how you created each onesie so unique and cute. Love the little tiny gator and different shades of green. Perfect for the theme.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Mikki! I appreciate you taking time to respond to my post and for stopping by my blog as well! Have a great day today! ~Donna

      Delete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!