8/7/12

Birthday Banner in the Works

Happy Birthday Max & Emmy


My niece and nephew turn six this month...


Here is a little peek at what I've been working on. 

Happy Birthday Banner with vintage flair. Super Hero is the theme, but my sister didn't want things to be so matchy, matchy.   Notice the "S" logo that separates Happy - Birthday?  Sometimes a little goes a long way when having a party.   I mixed up papers, buttons, twines and ribbons.  Layers of embossed papers and metal embellishments so that each flag of the banner is a little different.  FUN.

Stay tuned.  I have more goodies to post and I also requested party pics from my sister which will most likely be much better than my closet door photos!  Work with whatcha got though, right?

Happy Tuesday!

Donna K

1 comment:

  1. These are so Ms. Donna K!!! And I have seen them first hand so I know how cute they really are. Thanks for much for all your hard work and creativity.

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!