9/23/12

Not my usual post....




As I'm sure you've noticed if you follow my blog ......  that.....my posts have been few and far between.  A busy summer and a busy part time business is the only thing I can blame it on other than the fact that I'm just NOT a great writer.  Big surprise, eh? NOT

So...for today I wanted to share a piece of art work that my daughter created.  She is an amazing artist and is currently attending UNCW as a full time art student...throw in a little German Language and her job and boy, she's got it going on!  (yes, proud momma here)

She texted me a photo of a project that they were required to create.  Something 3D using foam poster board.  She mentioned that she had to use three textures, one color and that she got a thumbs up from her peers on the critique.  I'm sure there were more detailed directions, but that's the gist. 


Follow Me on Pinterest

So...for me...I was blown away by the fact that foam backed poster board could be so beautiful.  Who knew?  

Thanks to the lovely Cass B for allowing me to brag about her work a bit.  You can see some of her hobby on her website, All Things CAB.   If you stop by, be sure to mention that I sent you!

Hope you enjoy!  Happy Sunday!
~Donna K

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!