12/22/12

Merry, Merry Christmas!

Merry, Merry Christmas friends!

Lots of changes in our lives in 2012.  As I look back and say to myself, "Where has the time gone?" I smile, laugh and cry {just a little} at some of the memories our family has made.  

I'm looking forward to 2013 and some challenges that I've put into place for myself.  Not resolutions....challenges.  One thing I can promise is that I'm not even going to try and say that I'll blog more.  I've come to the reality that I'm really NOT a very good blogger.  

It's ok... I accept that with a smile.  



Our humble little family room tree.
It's tall and skinny... 
but there are 30 years of holiday memories those branches. 




My "attempt" at instagram.  
The stemware was a gift from a very special girl a long time ago.
Can't imagine Christmas without them on display.





Ornaments honoring my three service men.  

Big Joe, USMC
Andrew, USAF
Joey, ARMY




Oh...those precious, hand crafted ornaments that make me cry every single year. 

Wishing each of you a very happy, blessed holiday season.  
If you are fortunate enough to be with your loved ones, hug them tightly!

Be happy, be blessed!

Donna K


1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for stopping by for the Owl Be Home For Christmas Blog Hop, Donna!! I'm so glad you did so I could find your blog!! I'm happy to be a new follower!! Your Christmas tree is gorgeous!! I hope you and your family have a very happy Holiday Season!! Merry Christmas :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!