1/25/13

Friends with Flair ~ Unity Stamp Company

Hey Hey... it's Friday {night}  and on this cold and icy North Carolina Friday night I decided to work on another Friends with Flair project.  Last week was the first time I participated in that fun little adventure and guess what..... my comment was randomly selected to win a prize!  Hot Diggity!  First timers luck, huh?!   Well..... I'm tickled about it.  

I had such fun with FwF looking at everyone's masterpieces last week that I decided to play along this week too.    You can find more info on this challenge on the Unity Stamp Company site.  Check it out and get inspired...seriously!

And... here she is:

Yes, more coloring... I am determined to master this method. 
 I have a long way to go, so please be patient with me.



As I have grown in my card making I have started lining the inside { of some } of my cards with coordinating papers.   I think it just makes a hand made card even more special. 




On this project I used:
I used the Copic Pens shown above.
Tuxedo Black Memento Ink
Gumball Green for the base of the Card by StampinUp!
K & Company Designer paper from the 
12 X 12 Pack called "Road Trip"
Ribbon and Brad are by Recollections 
And.... the stamps are from the 
Unity Stamp Company Kit of the Month {Dec. 2011 }
"Filled with Love"

Thanks for stopping by.  
Your comments are welcome and appreciated!
Be happy and warm...
~Donna K

27 comments:

  1. Awesome cards Donna Kay, I love your creativity (and your inner and outer beauty).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards ! Love the coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your win last week, and you've made the cutest card this week!! I just love the inside with the car & trailer on the road! Clever :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an awesome card! Love the matching inner part!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful coloring. Such a fun theme.

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a beautifully colored card, FABULOUS job

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh this is so cute donna. love your coloring and the road! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE your coloring. They are so bright and cheery. I'm scared to try copics...lol. My friend says that Prisma pencils are harder to blend than copics. I don't know...I started with the pencils and I'm pleased with my work. I like what you've done with your card. It's so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. man that was a lot of coloring!!! Great looking card you got there Donna!! May I ask what you did to pierce around the card piece on front? Love all your work!! FANTABULOUS
    Paula Driver

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Paula! The coloring is my challenge these days for sure! One day I'll be as good as I was in Kindergarten! :-) As for the piercing. It is a piercing template from Stampin Up. I've tried to use my sewing machine many times to get a stitched look but never had luck with it. I LOVE these mattes and they come in various styles also to go with punches, die cuts etc... I really like how it stands out when I use it. Thanks for stopping by today, friend!

      Delete
  10. Great card! Love all the details. Welcome back to FWF. You may find it rather addictive! Congrats on your win!

    ReplyDelete
  11. OH my! This card is so incredibly cute and fun! LOVE the bright color scheme!!!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW!! Great coloring and such a fun cute card!! A boys dream card

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super cute! I love that you've finished the inside!

    ReplyDelete
  14. How fun is this card?! I love the bright colors and love the inside of the card, great work!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love this card! So bright and colorful!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This fabulous and I love the coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great card! Love the bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great job on first timers luck! Way to go! Great card- I love bright, bold and fun it is.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fabulous card! I love the bright and fun colors you used! Congrats on your prize win :) Keep up the amazing coloring!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I always love to give a bit of color to the inside of my cards, but you have gone the true extra mile! This is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much Mary Anne! your compliment means a lot to me!

      Delete
  21. This is gorgeous! Wow, your coloring is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  22. So fun! I love the graphic design and bright colours.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love the colors, I have this set, will have to get it out.

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!