1/7/13

My 2013 Creative Challenge

I didn't start out my new year with a bunch of resolutions 
that are way too challenging to keep.  

I started out simple...

1. Work on my fitness.

2. Work on finishing memory books for my 3 kids who are the loves of my life.

 3. Create cards and send them out every month.... that's the hard one, right?!

My problem over the past few years as I dove deeper into my hobby was that I was spending way too much time on the retail side of my hobby and not nearly enough time on the personal side.  This year that has changed and I am a much calmer, happier artist already.  

Here is what I created today in preparation for upcoming birthdays.  



I got this little goodie box from a sweet friend and it was chock full of Webster's Pages sweetness. 

Thank you, my partner in creative crime, Paula @Scrap Your World for starting my year out just right.  

I'm pretty pleased with these cards and I hope that the recipients will be as well. 



Lots of layers, ribbons,  chunky buttons, brads and a doily 
make this the perfect combo of shabby and chic.  


Thank you for taking time to stop by my blog today.  
I hope your New Year has started out just as you planned!

Be Happy.

~Donna K

2 comments:

  1. Love them! I think your resolutions fabulous!! Good luck in 2013!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is awesome, hope you have a wonderful week!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!