1/18/13

Staying ahead of the Card Game

Hello friends!

As we hit the third week of January I am on a roll with my card making challenge for 2013.  Keeping fingers crossed that it lasts all year long.  I've created several birthday cards (and even mailed them) and then I came across this beautiful little stamp that I purchased over the holidays.  She is precious... no doubt about it. 

She has given me plenty of practice in the coloring department as well!  I'm posting her in several colors for your viewing enjoyment. *that's a joke incase you were wondering*  But seriously,  I did make 5 versions of this card of these this week!  Fun Fun... and....here she is:   










\













The stamp is Unity "Face the Sunshine".
{{This card is linked to Unity Stamp Co ~ FWF
Be sure to stop by there and see all of the creations!}}
The papers are a mixture of Stampin Up! & MME.  
The pens are Copic and the ink is Tuxedo Black Memento.

Thanks for taking a peek today...

Be happy and smile!

~ Donna K

Follow Me on Pinterest

25 comments:

  1. She's very sweet, I think I like her in blue the best. You are a coloring expert! That's a challenge for me, don't have the patience.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable coloring each time and they go great with the chosen papers.
    NeatNook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, such a gorgeous coloring job for this stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is very lovely and your coloring is really good!! Love your cards

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow amazing cards. Great colouring.

    ReplyDelete
  6. so pretty no matter how you color her :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome coloring!! I love how many different ways she can be colored up!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty-can't decide which color looks best!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is so detailed and gorgeous! Beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow Donna! These are fabulous cards! Great coloring. My favorite one is the red card! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love every version of this card, but the one with the big polka dots is especially intriguing. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You were not kidding about the different colors!! Busy woman!! Each one is cute in her own way. Great job on your cards!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, I love each version! Every color makes it look a little different.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute cards. Love the one yellow best. It's so cheerful!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I just LOVE this stamp. I pulled mine out and used it right away. I love Phyllis Harris! And I love the different color variations you did.

    ReplyDelete
  16. The Phyllis Harris stamps are gorgeous in any color! Great job with ll the coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Donna, these look Lovely!! You did a great job colouring the girl. Love her in every shade you used.

    ReplyDelete
  18. what lovely cards, I love the paper you chose

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great cards! I love the red version.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great cards! I think the red one is especially stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  21. This stamp is one of my faves and I love all of your cards using her, so fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Gorgeous! Love your coloring!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. How fun to log on and see so many lovely compliments. I had such a great time with this stamp and finding out my name was chosen as a prize winner was icing on the cake! Thank you to each person who stopped by and took time to comment. Have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!