2/8/13

Friends with Flair - Unity Stamp Co.

It Sucks to Get Old ... NOT




It might suck to get old, but this card will hopefully bring a smile to the birthday boy or girl!

This is my card for the weekly Friends with Flair.  I've gotten hooked on this fun Friday event.

Be sure to stop by Unity Stamp Company, check out Friends with Flair and get yourself inspired!


Black Card Base.
Embossed with Chevrons.
Aqua and Red Matte.
The Stamp is an Itty Bitty called "It Sucks to Get Old"
I used Diamond Glaze on the lollipop and the bow for that cellophane look.
Copic Pens to color in and shade the edges.
Red Stickles for the Glam.
Red grossgrain ribbon.


The inside is lined with white and a snippet of chevron washi tape.


Thanks for popping by here today!
Have a fantastic Friday!

~Donna K

Follow Me on Pinterest



21 comments:

  1. Brilliant card Donna and the sentiment does make me giggle!!
    Hugs
    Tracy
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha. what a fun sentiment! LOVE the colors and that lollipop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmmmmm? just might need this stamp! LOVE the card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful design, Donna!! The lollipop image really stands out. A bright and cheerful card :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute! I love the bright colors you've used

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the bright colours and embossing and that stamp is so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the colors and the chevrons!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. All of the elements and colors make for a great card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun card! Love all the details, such as the embossed card base and bit of coordinating washi on the inside panel. Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful card! Love the bright colors (and that stamp always make me giggle)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is such a bright, fun card! Love your accents of washi. This FWF is addictive, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  12. The bright colors really stand out on the black base, vibrant !

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a fun Card Donna. Of course tucking in acouple of the real deal would also add to the delight I am sure. Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving a comment.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a fun idea for a card! I love the turquoise and red together.

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!