2/1/13

Friends with Flair - Unity Stamp Company

 Call me,  Maybe?



I wanted to take a quick minute to share my Friends with Flair project with you today.  
My phone certainly doesn't look like this one, but I love this stamp and the message that goes along with it.  

*Call Me*  is an "itty bitty" by Unity, too cute, dontcha think?



Each Friday Unity Stamp Company offers an opportunity for you to share your creation (s) that you've come up with using Unity Stamp Company stamps!  

Fun right?  You know it... 

and what's more fun is finding out you can be a winner of a Unity prize!  

All you have to do is link up your project  
.... or  .... 
stop by and comment on linked projects. 

Find those links ---->   HERE




Lots of ribbon and a few chunky buttons.


Inside is lined with coordinating card stock.





Supplies for this card are:

Stamp:  Unity Stamp Company  = Call Me & Rick Rack (inside cover)from the 2012 Heart & Soul Kit
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black,  Stampin Up So Saffron
Piercing Tool:  Stampin Up
Paper:  Designer Paper= October Afternoon, Cardstock = Papertrey Ink

Thank you for taking time to stop by my blog today.  I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

~Donna K

Follow Me on Pinterest

30 comments:

  1. Donna, this is such a cool card!! Love the mix of papers and the telephone image is so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! That phone is great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really fun card, I think vintage phones are awesome! Love the way you the inside coordinates too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great way to use this stamp and it goes so well with the matching background and colors. So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute and fun!! Perfect dp for this image! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is super cute! What a fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. donna, such a fun card. you really showcased the stamp set ao well. nicely embellished card
    ava g

    ReplyDelete
  8. you did an awesome job paring up the office line of paper with that stamp! Way to rock it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so fun, Donna! Love the dp with this image.

    ReplyDelete
  10. call me.. maybe? :) Love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a fun card. I have to use that stamp for a card to my aunt. Thanks for the idea.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this! And your paper coordinates perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  13. The paper is a perfect match!!! Very cute card, love this stamp. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute card! Love the very "hip" look!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fun card, love the old phone style!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fabulous card! Love the paper you chose to enhance your image! The embellishment cluster ROCKS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I giggle every time I call these phones vintage.... I feel so old! Great colors!

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a great card, I love how you did the inside as well

    ReplyDelete
  19. Perfect paper for this phone card.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great card! Perfectly put together

    ReplyDelete
  21. Very cute....love the paper you used with this stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Do you know I have yet to ink up this stamp?!? I have GOT to, soon! Love how you've paired it with the perfect paper :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love your Card! Love the paper. :0)
    cindys-greencricut.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!