2/26/13

It's Almost Time for Bubbly!





Hey, hey... Just a quick post on this rainy NC morning.  
I wanted to show you why I was inspired to do this card...

Yep, bathroom redo... in the works, isn't it scary?



I was so tickled that we got this far... 
out with the old tub in with the new sparkling white and pretty one.
And...
Then... we had guests for almost a week.
Then... I went and got myself a bum knee and have been forced to sit more than I want to... EVER
So.. I stamped this image and started coloring.


And finished up with this...


How do you like those pearly bubbles?  So girlie, girl, huh?

Thanks for stopping by today... be sure to leave me some love. 
I sure "knee'd" it! Almost as much as I "need" my guest bath back!

I'm linking this card up over at 3 Girl Jam Anything goes / With Ribbon challenge.  
I received my yummy goodies from 3GirlJam yesterday... can't wait to show you what I got!
Pop on over there and be inspired... 
'til next time  ~Donna K


Supplies used for this leggy beauty are:

5 1/2" X 5 1/2" corrugated card base
Tuxedo Black Memento Ink (works FAB with Copics)
Paper:   MyMind's Eye 6X6" Dolled Up
Stamp:  My Favorite Things "Time for Bubbly"
Copic Pens:C1,B00,R32,E31,E37,RV13 & 0
Embellies:  Ribbon, Flower, Aqua Brad and Pearls




5 comments:

  1. Hello Donna:)WOW! loving your card very cute! i can't wait to see your finish bathroom:) Thank you for stopping by my blog and your sweet comment! Have a fantastic day:)
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  2. So stinkin' cute!!! I have got to get some of that Black Tuxedo ink...can't wait to see how the rest of the bathroom redo turns out:) {{hugs}} Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card! Its so me. I love the little pearls that look like bubbles. Cant wait to see the bathroom reveal. Soon that will be you soaking in the tub with a glass of wine surround by pearls- haha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is just absolutely adorable! I love the bubble "pearls" - the perfect touch! Your coloring is PERFECT! I sure hope you get some answers on that bum knee soon - hope it isn't anything terrible! Your photography skills, with the added wine glass, could not be better! No wonder I like you! :)
    Teresa
    www.createenjoyshare.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card! Thanks for joining in at 3 Girl Jam!

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!