2/23/13

Pinque Peacock ~ Luck of The Irish Blog Hop




Welcome to Pinque Peacock’s
“Luck of the Irish”
BLOG HOP
 photo pinquepeacock1-2_zps83275fcb.jpg

Showcasing some of
the Newly Appointed
Pinque Peacock Artists and Creators:
“The Pinquettes”



This is the First Ever Blog Hop hosted by Pinque Peacock and presenting the Talented Works of The Pinquettes.  We hope you will sit back, enjoy your time as you hop, and maybe even learn a new trick or technique to try out yourself, too.

This hop will share projects created with St. Patrick’s Day and the “Luck of the Irish” in mind.

Now, you don’t have to be Irish to be the Lucky Winner of the Pinque Peacock Sponsored Prize. 
One winner, who has hopped all 3 days (Friday, Saturday, and Sunday) will win this . . . .


Do YOU want to WIN?
            Here is How*:
1 – Hop to ALL of the stops over the course of the 3 Day Hop and comment at each Pinquette Blog (Lineup for all 3 Days is below)


3 – Follow EACH of the Pinquettes’ Personal Blogs who are participating as Hop Stops this weekend.

*You MUST do ALL of the steps above to be included in the random drawing for the prize

The Hop will remain open until Monday, February 25th,  8:00 a.m. EST. 
The random drawing will be held during that week and announced by Friday, March 1st.

Thank You for hopping along and we hope you had Loads of Fun!
Peacock Hugs
~jessica
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~



Hello friends...  Thanks for stopping by Created by Donna K today!  
I'm so tickled to be part of Pinque Peacock's first ever blog hop!  
You should have arrived here from the lovely AJ's {aka An’Jenic} blog 
if you didn't that's ok too.  
Just head back to Jennifer's Blog and you will be right back on track... 
Be sure you follow the rules for your chance to win. I don't want you to miss anything!

FEELIN' LUCKY?



For this hop our inspiration was St. Patrick's Day and Luck.
I think my Feelin' Lucky box is "blingin"... don't you?




I painted the box with Grass Green Acrylic Paint.
Added some snazzy layers of black and Shamrock papers.
Wrapped it up with some black polka dot washi tape and ... of course some crinkle ribbon.




The tag base is die cut and embossed with argyle.  
I shaded the edges and added 3D adhesive dots to make it "pop"... do we still say pop?
I matted the sentiment sticker on black so it shows up nicely on the green base. 

Last but not bling'n least is the rhinestones, pearls and my FAVORITE embellie these days.
The Jade stick pin!  You can get those beauties at the Pinque Peacock shop.
Don'tcha just love 'em?



I hope you've been inspired by my project.  
Be happy, Be lucky!

~Donna K

Your next stop is Jessie M.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now, if you find yourself Hopping off the Path on any of the three days, you can use this Lineup to get back on the Right Track . . .
                                                                       




26 comments:

  1. Donna K.....this is brilliant.....I really adore the snazzy layers of black and Shamrock papers.....i loved the project...the stick pin is jus WOW....gorgeous work...:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your project is amazing...great idea for gifting...love it..

    ReplyDelete
  3. innovative creation.
    megha
    http://meghanuj01.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your box is totally Bling'N! I love the argyle embossing with the clovers and fun Jade Stick Pin. Let me know what the general consensus is regarding whether or not it is still acceptable to say "pop"...LOL!
    Beautiful Project!
    :O)
    ~ Quirky Queen Peacock

    ReplyDelete
  5. this project box is amazing Donna!! all the detail and layers ... oh so yummy.
    DT sister Paula

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do love those pins, and I love your box! Super cute

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an awesome box! Such great details and it POPS right off the screen!
    BUT....Where's the chocolate? LOL... PP stick pins are my absolute fav! (Aren't they fun!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG What a very very pretty box!!! Your so crafty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Donna, I adore that cute box! What a wonderful job and I so love your stick pin too!
    Teresa
    www.createenjoyshare.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the box. The colors choices are great and coordinate with the jade pin perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Donna I just love this box. Yes, we do still say pop!!! I love all the layers you added to this and the jade pin just finishes it off. TFS~Mary M

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love, love, love the box!! TFS Janet Royer

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful project! Love the box and papers you used and of course the awesome stick pins <3 sooo cute!!
    (:(:Smiles:):)

    Robin
    "the perkey peacock"

    ReplyDelete
  14. Girl, you know you can work wonders with those stick pins! Seriously, what a cute little project. Love that you picked something to alter. {{hugs}} Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  15. ADORABLE... BEAUTIFUL WORK... I love this... and I love the greens :))

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very cute bag!! I love it and those pins are so pretty!! I'm a new follower :)
    Angela
    http://angelascraftyspot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Adorable project!!! Just signed up as a new follower...would love to have you follow/visit me...

    Robin
    http://cutonedesignsbyrobin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh my goodness, your project is so pretty! Love all of the added embellies. Perfect! Thanks for the inspiration!

    Hugs,
    HL

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh wow....I love this box! Awesome! And I love argyle prints! Great project for this hop!.......hugs...Kim

    ReplyDelete
  20. WOW..... This is awesome!!!! Great Job, New Follower:) YAY congrats on the DT:D
    loves
    Madge

    ReplyDelete
  21. WOW so crisp and clean .. what a cute box.. it would take me 5 times to get one this wonderful..

    ReplyDelete
  22. Such a cool box, you did an awesome job on it!

    Susie
    http://scrappyrandomness.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  23. Ӏ wе do hοрe you wгіte more
    often I reallу enjoy reaԁing tгemеndous work.


    Visit my homepage: Garciniacambogia.Org

    ReplyDelete
  24. cute little box. As soon as I saw it I couldn't stop saying, "You feel lucky punk?" its gonna be in my head all the rest of the day.

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!