3/12/13

Beautiful Storage / Beautiful Cottages




Do you "display" your creative items or simply store them away until needed?
A creative friend of mine shared a page on Facebook recently and they had their vintage ribbons displayed on spool shaped cards and placed in a gorgeous basket. 





This is my version of this storage idea and the results are quite pretty. 
{Visit Queen Bee Cottage on FB to see the actual display.} 

I simply die cut card stock, aged the edges and stamped a few images to give it that shabby look.  




The lovely stick pins you see in my display are items I've fallen in love with. 
They are created by Ana Garcia. 
Contact her directly for purchase of these beauties.  (me_0814@yahoo.com)



Take a moment and visit a few of my favorite cottages on Facebook today.  
You will be inspired....



May your day be filled with beauty...

~Donna K


Supplies:
Cardstock:  K & Co, Stampin Up
Ink:  Stampin Up, Tim Holtz
Stamps: StampinUp, Flourishes
Ribbons:  Webster's Pages, Vintage Estate Pieces,  3 Girl Jam
Pins: Ana Garcia
Buttons:  Estate Pieces




4 comments:

  1. Beautiful display of those gorgeous goodies!!! I can't wait to get together again!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful way to display Donna, TFS!! I just love your creative style :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. These little cards are so sweet and with the pretty stick pins, it really sets them off. I love what you did with this! Thank you Donna for the shout and linking back.

    Many Blessings,

    Linda

    Queen Bee Cottage

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are absolutely gorgeous!! What a fabulous way to display items!! They look amazing!!

    Thank you so much for entering my giveaway and posting it!! I appreciate it so much!! I'm already a happy follower of yours!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!