3/5/13

Happy Birthday, Daughter


This is a card I created for a friend to give her daughter for her birthday.  
The soft colors and butterflies remind me of spring.  
I thought it would be a good day to share it since our daughter is in town visiting from Wilmington.  


Adding texture to the patterned card stock with embossing really makes it stand out.
And how 'bout that frilly, layered bow?  


I hope you enjoyed your visit today!
Have a great day... be sure to smile.  It's the best gift you can give. 

~Donna K


Supplies:
Papers:  K & Co.,  Stampin'Up
Ink: Stampin'Up
Punch: Martha Stewart - small butterfly
Stamps: Unity Stamp Co.
Ribbon: Crinkle Ribbon / Goblin Green- 3 Girl Jam,  Sheer- Recollections

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Donna, the embossing adds the perfect little touch! Have a Terrific Tuesday :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by, Norma! Hope your Tuesday was Terrific too!!

      Delete
  2. this is gorgeous, Donna! love the ribbons:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Stacey. I appreciate you stopping by my blog!

      Delete
  3. Beautiful card! I love that you embossed patterned paper. I usually grab the cardstock for embossing, but I LOVE look of your card. Thanks for the inspiration! =)

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!