3/17/13

Happy Sunday!



Hey Friends!
Just popping on today with a quick post and a birthday card I created for a special friend. 
I'm trying my hand at water color pencils. They are lots of fun, but I need lots more "practice". 


I layered papers, added ribbon, buttons, bling and another pin. 


I hope you enjoy my card and YOUR day today. 
Leave me some love...

~Donna K


I'm entering this in the 3 Girl JAM challenge #14.
Pop over there and see the other entries... fun, fun stuff!

Supplies for this card include:
Papers:  StampinUp, Recollections
Ink: Tim Holtz Antique Photo
Pin: Ana Garcia
Sentiment: StampinUp


7 comments:

  1. Super cute card ;) I think you did a fabulous job at coloring it!
    (:(:Smiles:):)

    Robin
    the perky peacock

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Donna, your coloring looks beautiful to me!! Happy Monday :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Donna, this is beautiful! I've seen so much kelly green lately that this is a breath of fresh air! That flower is stunning! Love the pin, too. Thanks for joining us at the 3 Girl Jam challenge!
    -Julie O, 3 Girl Jam DT member
    http://muddypawsinkyfingers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Donna K wowieee.....this is stunning...love the look and feel of it....:D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice! Love the bottle! Thanks for joining us over at 3 Girl Jam Challenges! DT Member Carri~Abusybee

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful!! Thanks for linking up with us at 3 Girl JAM!

    Julie
    http://3girljam.blogspot.com/
    http://3girljamchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card! Thanks for joining in at 3 Girl Jam!

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!