3/8/13

It's Friday and You're Beautiful





Hi Friends!


I just want to share a little card with you that I put together today.  She's a cutie on a bike and her dog reminds me of my dog except for the bow.  He's very liberal but he doesn't do bows. 






She's fun and she sends the best kind of note... "You're Beautiful"

Hope your day is beautiful in every single way. 

~Donna K

PS....

Stop by the Pinque Peacock blog this weekend.  My lovely design team sisters have some amazing projects in store for you and there's an opportunity for a $15.00 prize just for playing along.  





2 comments:

  1. Wonderful card Donna with such a lovely sentiment! Have a wonderful weekend :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhh love that image and great paper choices! happy to be a new follower of yours now too! Thanks!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!