3/7/13

Just. Keep. Swimming.


Ok so I'm a big 'ole blog junkie these days... please don't hold it against me.
I made this card last night.
I kinda think it's perfect for someone who might be trying to stay *afloat*.  





















I used Copics to color each fish.
Then fussy cut and glittered the lips of my stacked up fishy fishes.
Dropped a bit of diamond glaze on the eyes to make them shiny like a bubble.
Placed each fishie with a 3 D adhesive on top of some coordinating washi tape / crinkle ribbon.  
Shaded the sentiment with copic pen.  {... isn't that font adorable? Thanks TAWS for the freebie.}
And there you have it... I liked the simplicity of the white card base for this layout.  
I hope you enjoy it too.





I hope you'll take a minute to check out these challenges and see all of the fun ways you can be inspired.

Go on, try a challenge and do something different... you just might like it!

Have a beautiful day today and keep on swimming!

~Donna K




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


I'm playing along with these super fun challenges:


Craftin Desert Divas



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Supplies:

Copic Pens
Washi Tape
Stickles ~ Diamond
Fiskars dotted circle stamp




8 comments:

  1. It is perfect... perfect for me right now ;) Very cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card! Thank you for linking up to Tara's first Linky Party over at Craftin Desert Diva's.

    Robin
    http://cutonedesignsbyrobin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. SUper cute...thanks for joining 3 Girl JAM!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So so cute Donna, love it! Have a beautiful day, hugs :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute. Love the washi tape and the fun colors. Reminds me of my three girls swimming in the summer. Hope you will join us again at Craftin Desert Divas Linky Party.


    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute! Adorable fish! Thanks for joining us over at 3 Girl Jam Challenges! DT Member Carri~Abusybee

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am LOVING this card Donna!!! Awesome job with the inspiration photo and love those fishy!!
    Thanks for sharing and linking up to both the 3GJ challenge and TAWS Be Inspired Challenge!!
    Jessica
    3GJ~DT
    TAWS~DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww, I like those fishy fishes! I particularly like the little touches -- glittery lips, bubbly eyes and matching washi tape. Well done! Thanks for linking up to the 3 Girl Jam challenge! Julie O, 3 Girl Jam DT Member. http://muddypawsinkyfingers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!