3/27/13

One YOU


Such a bright and sunny day. 
Perfect for creating a bright and sunny card!
The sentiment is just right because....


There is only one YOU!


Ok... I'm giving a shameless plug to Pinque Peacock, but I can't help myself.  
I love being part of this creatively gifted design team and I LOVE the products!
You can find these velvety yellow fabric covered buttons on the shop page. 
IF there are any left!




Thank you for stopping by... be sure to leave me some love.
Enjoy today because there is only one TODAY.
~Donna K


Supplies:
Papers:  StampinUp
Ink: StampinUp
Ribbon: 3GirlJAM
Buttons: Pinque Peacock
Flowers: Recollections





4 comments:

  1. This is absolutely beautiful, Donna!! I love the colors!! The flower with the fuzzy button is gorgeous!! What a fun, happy card!! Have a great evening :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super fun card! I LOVE the bright colors and the button flower center. Thanks for the inspiration and the love you left me on my blog! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super sweet card, those fuzzy buttons are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE THIS. so bright....and yikes....my MIA is missing some really wonderful buttons!

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!