3/18/13

The Coolest Chick I Know


St. Patrick's Day was yesterday and we have just under two weeks until Easter!


I am determined to get my cards out on time this year!
This one is bright, cheery, fun AND silly all in one. 
AND... it is officially ready to mail!



Do you send cards to your cool chicks?! 



Thanks for stopping by today. 

Be happy & smile!!
Donna K


I've linked this cool chick up at :::

Craftin Desert Diva's Link It Up Party #2   




Craftin Desert Diva's Linky Party





&


Link UP Tuesday


Pink Cricut


Supplies:

Stamp: Verve
Ink: Tuxedo Black Memento, Copic Pen
Papers: MyMindsEye, Craft, Orange Bazzil
Ribbon: 3GirlJAM {harvest orange}

11 comments:

  1. Love that COOL chick!!!! Hope you win on the linky!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The coolest and sweetest chick EVER!!GORGEOUS colors and a DARLING image!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving bloggie love.I am a New Follower.
    Have a Wonderful Day,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute lil card!!! Thank you for linking up with us for linky party #2 over at http://craftindesertdivas.blogspot.com/.

    Robin
    http://cutonedesignsbyrobin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Card makes me Smile! Super Cute! Thanks for Sharing :0)
    cindys-greencricut.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute!!! I love how the inside is done too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Donna! I love how bright the little chick is and the contrast of the deeper orange. Have a Terrific Tuesday!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ooo wow...super cute....i love it..Donna...:D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable Donna! You are making me want to try that crinkle ribbon :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is one cute card, Donna! The little chick is too cute and I love how you did the inside of the card too. Thanks so much for visiting my blog and for your sweet comment about my Romeo!

    Hugs, Anniebee

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your newest follower here. Adorable card.

    Hugs Nana

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is absolutely adorable!! That is the cutest little chick!! What a beautiful card!! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog for the Hoo's Ready for Spring Blog Hop!! Happy Friday and have a great weekend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!