4/16/13

April Showers




















Good morning friends.
I just wanted to say a quick WELCOME and hello to the newest friends & followers!
I'm so glad you're here.
I pulled this stamp from some of my older "stash" because I'm TRYING to use some of those neglected stamps that I just "had to have" She's from My Favorite Things / Who's that Girl line.  I paper pieced the jacket, boots and the doggie sweater using October Afternoon. I shaded her hand, jacket trim, legs and that little pooch with Copic Pens.  Tied  some baker's twine around a red button and made a double bow using 3 Girl JAM ribbon from the Harvest Bundle pack.  Sunflower yellow goes perfectly with these papers.
You know I had to add a little touch to the inside.  
Now this rainy day girl is ready to be mailed off to an under the weather friend. 

Thanks for stopping by today.
~Donna K

I'm linking this creation to:


3 Girl JAM Challenges





Pink Cricut





8 comments:

  1. Too cute, love the paper piecing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    I am a new follower! I love your card, so cute! I love the way you did the inside too, I need to start doing that, thanks for the idea!

    Hugs,

    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Donna. Wonderful paper piecing. I just wanted to let you know that I've awarded you the Liebster Award on my blog! Congrats! http://neatnook.blogspot.com/2013/04/liebster-award-such-honor.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable Donna! I am just loving this great paper and the super sweet image! Thanks for joining us over at 3 Girl Jam Challenges! DT Member Carri~Abusybee

    ReplyDelete
  5. How clever to paper piece...I haven't done that in so long! Love the colors, the stamp, the ribbon, fabulous as always!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another gorgeous card Donna! LOVE the beautiful papers and GREAT design!!!
    Thanks for sharing and linking this up over at the 3GJ challenge blog for our April Showers w/Ribbon Challenge :) We have a new challenge starting tomorrow so hope to see you play along again!
    Jessica
    3GJ DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi there every one, here every person is sharing these kinds of know-how, so it's nice to read this website, and I used to pay a quick visit this website every day.

    My weblog: xerox 8560 phaser

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!