4/30/13

Be With Those Who Help Your Being ... Always


This quote is a great way to start your morning meditations/prayers, don't you think?
I created 4 cards with this amazing quote... I can't decide on a favorite.

I had trouble deciding if I wanted to add a pin or leave it off... what do you think?? 
Pin or No Pin?  Help me out here.

The stickers, bows and charms give a lot of texture and depth to each card.
Each card is lined and comes with a coordinating envelope.  

Thanks for stopping by today.  I am so glad you did!
~Donna K

Supplies Used:
Papers: StampinUp, Recollections, Basic Grey Curio Collection
Ink: Memento Dew Drops
Ribbons: 3GirlJAM (Goblin Green, Antique White, Coral Crush)
Charms: Explorer by Traditions
Stick Pin: Ana Garcia

These cards are linked up at the following be sure to stop by both blogs and get inspired:


7 comments:

  1. Pin or No pin... well it depends on if this is a paid order or not... cause you would have to add some extra $ if you included the pin. But you know that I love Ana Garcia's pins!!! it goes perfect with the cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are soooo talented Lady!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, that pin is gorgeous! Love the cards! Is that quote a stamp? Very inspirational. Thanks for joining the 3 Girl Jam challenge. Julie O, 3 Girl Jam DT member

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I prefer with the pin too, Julie! Yes that is a quote stamp by Hampton Art Stamps. (I need to add that to my "supply" list, thank you!) I love playing along with the 3GJ challenges, the ribbons are the best, eh?! Thanks for stopping by today. ~Donna K

      Delete
  4. I have that paper! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE these Donna!!! And my suggestion~Pin :)
    Awesome job on these stunners!
    Thanks for sharing and linking this up over at the 3GJ challenge blog for our Anything Goes w/Ribbon Challenge! Hope to see you back tomorrow for a brand new challenge :)
    Jessica
    3GJ~ DT

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!