4/4/13

Cheers To You!



Hello friends! 
Today I'm brining you a sweet little number inspired by my fellow Pinquette, Teresa K and our delicious mutual friend the Margarita.  
















This card is a 4X4" square and the real highlight is that yummy multi-colored pin tucked under the sentiment. 
Is it a Pinque Peacock product ???... why of course, it is!
I think it would be a darling little drink stirrer as well, don't you?



















An added extra to this card is a coordinating envelope.
I hope you've enjoyed my card today. If you haven't been by the Pinque Peacock blog yet, stop by and say hello!

Cheers to you!!

~Donna K



Supplies for this card:
Ribbon: Recollections
Papers: October Afternoon, StampinUp
Sentiment & Ink: StampinUP







MARK YOUR CALENDARS 
FOR THE PINQUE PEACOCK
APRIL RELEASE BLOG HOP






















4 comments:

  1. Ready and waiting for my drink, my friend!
    Coffee isn't the ONLY beverage for breakfast, you know! This card is just darling! The stick pin would be the PERFECT drink stirrer! Jess needs to make those just a tad longer!
    Teresa
    www.createenjoyshare.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just had to stop by and tell you how much I love this card Donna. The glass , drink, lime etc so all so relistic looking. How'd you do that? Great use of the stick pin as well. TFS~Mary M
    http://Mary-fortheloveofart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute, Margarita is a good friend of mine too ;D

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute card...I add to look twice, I am a Teresa K. too....lol...hope you have a fabby day!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!