4/18/13

Kind Words. Thoughtful Message.


Kind Words can be short and easy to speak, 
but their echoes are truly endless.
~Mother Teresa


Is there anything else that needs to be said other than that beautiful quote from Mother Teresa?
Not really... 
so I'll just leave the info about this card at the bottom of the post. 
I hope you'll leave a comment today and more importantly that you have a BEAUTIFUL day!
~Donna K



Thank you to my friend Mae Lynn Morton for the use of her stamp set.  
It's an old one from Stampin'UP and I have no idea what the name of the set is, sorry.

Corrugated Card ::: Recollections
Designer Papers  :::  My Mind's Eye 6X6" Lost & Found
Ink:  Tuxedo Black  ::: Memento
Stick Pin:::  Pinque Peacock
Ribbon ::: Tuxedo - 3GirlJAM
Lace Ribbon ::: Webster's Pages
Paper Flower  :::  Spare Parts
Rhinestones & Pearls ::: Recollections


4 comments:

  1. Oh this card is so lovely and elegant! I love the sentiment so much!

    Hugs,

    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous sentiment. One to create a home decor project around and keep it where we see it every day! Love the rich DP you used. Lovely design! Thanks for visiting my blog and following, I am following you now too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card and quote! I hope you had a beautiful day too :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a simple yet powerful sentiment! I love how you dress up the inside of your cards :)

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!