4/25/13

Let's Toast

Hey sweet friends!

Thanks for stopping by today. I'm sharing with you a gift gift tag I created for today's post over at Pinque Peacock.  I love dressing up all kinds of bottles with tags. They make such nice hostess gifts.  This tag is embellished with one of my FAVORITE buttons from the April New Releases at Pinque Peacock.  Yes, I  {{L. O. V. E.}}  the colors and fabrics used on these buttons.

I added a few stamped images and aged the edges to give the card a vintage feel. 

The sentiment is great for any occasion.

Be sure to stop by the Pinque Peacock shop and take a peek at the variety of fabric buttons, you'll love 'em!!

Thanks for taking time to drop in today, be sure to leave me some comment love, it really makes my day.
Hope your day is FABULOUS!!
~Donna K
PS....
Mark your calendars for the May Release!!
PPmayrelease

6 comments:

  1. What a beautiful gift tag, Donna! I love all the special touches you included - the doily, the button, the pearls and that beautiful ribbon!
    Where do you get all this creative talent, my friend?!!? You are amazing!
    Teresa
    www.createnjoyshare.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another amazing project Donna! I love the distressing and the touch of the doily is such a wonderful idea. You are so talented! TFS~Mary
    http://Mary-fortheloveofart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty tag and the button is so pretty!!

    Susie
    http://scrappyrandomness.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are full of such good ideas! This really makes the gift stand out :) Beautifully done, as always.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Donna this is so cute and I love the little peacock feather. I know the host just love this tag. TFS AJ-

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!