4/20/13

Orange You Glad It's Friday BE Inspired #26

I'm playing along with the Alley Way Stamps BE Inspired #26 Challenge today.



Is that inspiration photo yummy or what?! I love Orange, it says summer and warm and FUN!

So... for my card I used a TAWS Freebie... I have a HUGE wish list of TAWS stamps. 
Maybe for Mother's Day I'll find a set or FIVE when I wake up?
I think this cheery and bright card is perfect for a Welcome Home or a New Home Greeting. 




I didn't do the traditional size on this card.  It measures 9.25" X 3.75".

I used a Tim Holtz die to cut the notebook edging.
Copic Pens for color.

And... One last thing I'd like to share with you on my ORANGE weekend is group photo from the MS Walk Event that my husband and I participated in this weekend.  Yes... ORANGE tutus in honor of our team  


So... *ORANGE* you glad you stopped by???
I sure hope so.  

Be sure to stop by The Alley Way Stamps blog for some more orang-Y inspiration. 

Til next time...
~Donna K

6 comments:

  1. Adorable! I have a TAWS list too! Love their handwritten script!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card for a housewarming! And what fantastic orange tutus! Thanks for joining the TAWS BE Inspired challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute, great card and you guys look fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a heartwarming card, love the nontraditional size! And thanks for introducing me to TAWS, gonna have to check them out :) Looks like you had a fabulous time at the race, so proud of you! {{hugs}}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it!!! I wouldn't have said I was all that big a fan of orange until I saw your pretty card and your fun photo!!! Fabulous design!

    ReplyDelete
  6. No wonder orange says "fun" for you - those tutus are so sweet!! I love your brightly colored house! I do hope those five(?) stamp sets show up for Mother's Day! Thanks for joining us at The Alley Way Stamps BE Inspired Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!