4/12/13

Pinque Peacock April Release Blog Hop


AprilRelease











We hope you will enjoy your time as you hop and that you feel inspired to 
create after visiting our Talented Pinquette Sister Blogs! 
This hop will showcase projects that have been created using some of the 
April NEW RELEASE Products from Pinque Peacock.
The April Release is full of beautiful color palettes, wonderful inspiration 
from the Pinquettes, and fabulous sparkle and shine as we celebrate PEACOCKS!

After hopping, be sure to visit the Pinque Peacock Shop on FB to order the 
New Release items to jazz up tons of your projects.
You also will want to stop back on Monday, to see our announcement of 
another Prize Giveaway that will be available as we sponsor the 
Craftin Desert Divas' Newest Link It Up Party!
!!!!Now, let's talk PRIZES!!!!
One winner, who has hopped all 3 days (Friday, Saturday, and Sunday) 
of our Pinque Peacock April New Release and followed the 
RULES BELOW will win this . . . .
 
$15.00 PAQ BUNDLE PRIZE

which includes all of this . . . . 

(4) Beaded Stick Pins

(6) Large Felt Poppers
(2) Layered Garden Beauties
(2) Large 1.5" Fabric Covered Buttons (FCB)
(6) Small 3/4" Fabric Covered Buttons (FCB)
(1) 2.5" Splendid Swirl (w/Embellished Center)


Do YOU want to WIN? Here is How****:
1 – Hop to ALL of the stops over the course of the 3 Day Hop 
     and comment at each Pinquette Blog (Lineup for all 3 Days is below)
2 – Follow the Pinque Peacock Blog and Facebook Page/Shop
3 – Follow EACH of the Pinquettes’ Personal Blogs who are 
      participating as Hop Stops this weekend.

****You MUST do ALL of the steps above to be included in the random drawing for the prize. 
We would hate for you to lose out on winning just because you didn't follow these easy rules.****

The Hop will remain open until Wednesday, April 17th, at 8:00 a.m. EST.
The random drawing will be held sometime during that week that follows 
and announced by April 24th.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok, WHEW....
So, now that all of the "business" is out of the way,

I'm ready to share my project with you.  
She is one stylin' Peacock and she is about to get her 
"STRUT" on. 
I used the silk and metal fabric covered buttons
along with a hand colored pearl tip stick pin from the 
April New Release to dress up my card.
The feathers and body are shaded with Copics and I
added some pearls, rhinestones and stickles for sparkle.
She is one sassy peacock and she's ready to face the day in style, don't you agree?

Now you can strut on over to your next stop to see what the lovely JENNIFER has in store for you.
Thanks for stopping by today...
Be happy & Strut On!   ~Donna K



PS...

If you find yourself Hopping off the path,
use this Lineup to get back on the Right Track . . .                                                               
DAY 1 (4/12/13):
DAY 2 (4/13/13):
DAY 3 (4/14/13):

29 comments:

  1. Donna, this is absolutely beautiful. That peacock is AMAZING with all the sparkle and strutting she is doing! Very Stylish! Gorgeous adornment with that feather, button and stick pin! <3 It!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stinkin' love this card!!! You rocked it girl.

    Be blessed, Beckie

    ReplyDelete
  3. she is stylin and profilin !! LOVE all the bling in her tail feathers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!!!! Donna this is AWESOME!!! I love the feathers and the gorgeous colors!!
    FAB job!
    Thanks for sharing and have a GREAT Friday!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg....Donna this is beautifull...i love it...the peacock the feather...the cluster of feather, pin and button there...amazingg..truly very creative love it...:D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I. LOVE. THIS! The colors are FAB! So rich and luxurious.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness this is stunning! I very intrigued by your comment that the feathers have copic coloring on them - had never thought of doing something like that!! This truly is beautiful! I'm a new follower as well :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by today Kathy! I truly appreciate your comments on my card. Let me clarify my Copic comment. I colored the stamped image not the actual feathers you see. Those were already dyed. I have only colored a few projects with Copic pens on craft cardstock, but I really like the effect. I hope you enjoy the rest of the hop this weekend!

      Delete
  8. Just beautiful!! You did an amazing job and love all the bling and the new items!!

    Susie
    http://scrappyrandomness.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is absolutely beautiful. I love what you have done and wow that peacock stamp is just awesome.

    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  10. ohmygoodness that is so gorgeous! beautiful peacock stamp, but those feathers and pins really make the card. sooo pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Donna this is just a cute card. I love the colors and the peacock is fabulous. TFS AJ-

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am blown away on how beautiful this card is. Love that peacock image.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sooooo gorgeous Donna.... I LOVE this :)
    PINQUETTE Rhonda

    ReplyDelete
  14. Donna, you are so sweet, I always appreciate your comments, this card is AMAZING!!!! You did a great job! Gorgeous!
    Marji

    ReplyDelete
  15. OMGosh that is super fabulous! I love it. The colors, feather and pin are wonderful.


    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  16. very cute love how vivid the colors are great job

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your artwork always leaves me happy and satisfied. It's always a seriously stunning design! ALWAYS.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love your peacock and all the bling! I'm a new follower.

    ReplyDelete
  19. That is one beautiful bird, Donna! You are so talented! Love the feather and the bling you added!
    Teresa
    www.createenjoyshare.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful card Donna!! Love it!
    Christina

    ReplyDelete
  21. love it!!!

    Robin
    http://cutonedesignsbyrobin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  22. I don't even know what to say! I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE this card. That peacock stamp is PERFECT with the those fabulous new buttons!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Yup Donna she is one sassy peacock! I love your coloring and the use of the button and stick pin is awesome . TFS~Mary
    http://Mary-fortheloveofart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Beautiful card! I love that stamp and the colors are perfect. My aunt had peacocks on their farm and they are funny birds! They would come up on the front porch and admire themselves in the reflection of the glass storm door!

    ReplyDelete
  25. This is GORGEOUS! I love how you colored the peacock and the feather is the perfect touch.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Wow! The colors are so vibrant and wonderful Donna. I love how you used that stick pin. Solo pretty. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  27. You did a beautiful project!!!

    Pinquette Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  28. I absolutely love this card!! The peacock, feathers, and the colors are awesome!! You did a great job on this :)

    (:(:Smiles:):)

    Robin

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!