4/11/13

Pretty In Pink

Hello friends!
I was trying my hand at a "chalk board" style card. 
I came up with this beauty and even though she is SO not perfect, she is still pretty in my eyes.



I think my FAVORITE part aside from the stamp...
is the bow with the yummy ribbon,  pinstripe button and how about that cute hanger charm?



And she is pretty on the outside AND the inside with the coordinating envelope and lining.


Thank you for stopping by today and letting me share.
Be sure to stop by the blogs below for more inspiration and some super fun challenges!

Have a pretty day today!
~Donna K



This pretty lady is in the following challenges:






Supplies for this project:

Paper:  StampinUP
Stamps:  Unity Stamp Company, Fiskars 
Ink: StampinUp
Ribbon:  3GirlJAM Baby Girl from Baby Bundle





21 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Imperfections ARE perfect. That's what makes all the best unique and special. That little hanger is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Imperfections ARE perfect! Thanks for those wise words and for stopping by my blog this morning RaSonda!

      Delete
  2. The is so pretty! I love it. It's handmade and it's not suppose to be perfect. Super card!!!

    Thank you for joining us at Craftin Desert Divas “Button” Linky Party. Stop by Monday for the start of a new linky party!!

    Tara
    Craftin Desert Diva's

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tara! I will be seeing you on Monday. LOVE your linky parties!!

      Delete
  3. This is gorgeous! I love that chalkboard look!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card. It is one of my favourite colour schemes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love everything about this card!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my giddy aunt..saw this on facebook Donna and it is a stunner..looove it!!!
    Hugs
    Tracy
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely card! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think it turned out great! I see no imperfections only a beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable design, Donna. Love the hanger charm!

    ReplyDelete
  10. very cute!
    Robin
    http://cutonedesignsbyrobin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. That stamp worked great with the chalkboard technique!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think you did wonderfully with your chalkboard technique. I haven't gotten brave enough to try it yet. I love that little hanger charm -- and of course, the 3 GJ ribbon ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very pretty! That little charm is super cute! The perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card! Love all the details.

    ReplyDelete
  15. You got it wrong. This is TOTALLY perfect. It looks like a chalk board idea sketch. I LOVE it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous! Love the effect! :)

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!