5/15/13

Craft It Up and Link it Up Party #6

Hello sweet friends!!  Happy Wednesday!
Ok... so... I know I shared my studio space recently...but how was I to know there was such a fun linky party coming up at Craftin Desert Diva's ... featuring what?  
You guessed it... Spaces.
So... here's the photo that I've chosen to link up.  
My space is small and also doubles as our guest room.  
My desire is to have new flooring put in some day soon... (I hope Big Joe is reading this)

Thanks for popping by today and be sure to get on over to Tara's Blog, she's such a sweet lady and there are some AMAZING spaces to admire and inspire already linked up at Craftin Desert Diva's.

Have a great day in whatever space you create in.

~Donna K


8 comments:

  1. very nice crafty spot!! Thank you for linking up with us for Tara's linky party at Craftin Desert Diva's. We hope that you will join us again for future linky parties!

    Robin
    Cut One Designs by Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Donna, your space is darling! I see little hints of "Cottage" decor, huh? <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Donna your space is super! Just what I expected from you. I love that comforter on the bed by the way. Thanks so much for sharing your space!! I loved it my friend.

    Thank you so much for joining us at Craftin Desert Divas “Show me your craft space “ Linky Party.

    Tara
    Craftin Desert Diva's

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great space. Lucky you have those big windows with all that natural light. Looks like a very happy space.
    http://lorisartsyobsession.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice space, great set of drawers! Thanks for joining us over at Craftin Desert Divas Link party, Guest Designer Carri~Abusybee

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great spot! So sweet and well organized! You must love spending your time in there! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a nice space, your desk and chair are so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!