5/2/13

For Mom

Hello friends & New Followers!!

Today I want to share a card I created for the

and ...  for Mom. 
It's simple & elegant.  I'm quite pleased with it.  
I hope you enjoy my card and Mother's Day with that special lady in your life.

 













Thank you for stopping by today,
leave me some comment love and 
be sure to have a BEAUTIFUL day!

~Donna K

Supplies:
Papers:  StampinUP basic grey, craft card stock PTI
Stickers: K&Co
Stick Pin: Pinque Peacock
Ribbon: 3GirlJAM
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black

6 comments:

  1. Donna, what a beautiful Mother's Day card! How appropriate with the birds on a nest, just waiting for her babies to be born with Daddy there to help! I love everything about this - the doily, the 3 Girl Jam Ribbon and of course that stick pin! BEAUTIFUL once again!
    Hugs!
    Teresa
    www.CreateEnjoyShare.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am trying to figure out how you made this look so 3-D? I love the colors that you used. So pretty!

    Hugs,
    Chriss
    www.chrissandlou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card, reminds me I need to make something for my Mother.. You did a beautiful job

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning!!! Just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Donna you created such a beautiful card. I just love the different element used. TFS AJ-

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!