5/3/13

Happy 25th Birthday Special Someone!


Someone very special is turning 25 in just a few days.  
Having fun with a few of my favorite challenges has been such a motivator for me to
get ahead of schedule making cards and having them done on time.  
This card is one of my FAVORITES this spring.



I used a "freebie" from The Alley Way Stamps for the sentiment... how cool is it that?

Inside

I chose the stripe paper from Sassafrass for the main part of this card.  
Pulled out my Copic Pens to shade the stripes on the sentiment in the opposite direction.  
The Ribbon is from 3GirlJAM.  
I also used a few buttons from 3GirlJAM vintage estate button pack.  
The " 25 " was cut with my trusty old Cricut that barely gets used.... shame on me, right?   


Thanks for stopping by.  
Have a GREAT weekend!!
~Donna K

This card is linked up:


Stop by and see where my "inspiration" came from for this card!

5 comments:

  1. This is really neat! I love the clean and simple look and the stripes are cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love this card! The striped paper is awesome enough, but I really love how you made your own with Copics! My niece is turning 25 this year, so I just might have to CASE this one! Thanks for joining us at the TAWS BE Inspired challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Donna!!! LOVE your take on the photo inspiration and the card design is awesome!!!
    Thanks for sharing and linking this up over at TAWS for our Be Inspired Challenge!!
    Jessica
    TAWS~DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is stunning! I love the big bold numbers with the soft colors :) Thanks so much for joining us at the Alley Way Stamps challenge
    Hugs
    -Ali

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!