5/16/13

Happy Birthday ~ Pinque Peacock DT Post

Good Morning!!!

Today is my turn for a post on the Pinque Peacock Blog.  
I've done a variety of Birthday cards recently in celebration of my "baby" girls' 25th birthday.  
I feel fortunate that my family members seek out my card making skills when they are in need of a special card.  This is one of THREE that I created for the lovely miss and I hope you enjoy it.  


The "special" feature is that lovely little button with the mini roses.  
That my friends is a Pinque Peacock item and you can pick some up for yourself by visiting HERE.
The buttons come in eyelet back or flat backs.  I prefer the flat for most of my projects.


Thank you for popping by today.
Have a BEAUTIFUL day.

~Donna K

Supplies

Papers ::: StampinUP, Recollections, My Mind's Eye
Embellies ::: Recollections
Mini Rose Button ::: Pinque Peacock


**** PS ****
There is a super fun giveaway on the Pinque Peacock Blog
Check out the 300 Follower Sticky note at the top of the page for more info!!



8 comments:

  1. Wow, this is gorgeous, Donna!! The papers you used are absolutely beautiful!! I love the design!! What a fabulous card!! Have a great evening :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Donna- oh my goodness! This is yet another amazing creation by you! How lucky your daughter was to receive this card as well as 2 others! I love the soft pretty colors, that PP button and especially love the ribbon you tied perfectly into a bow!
    Hugs!
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Donna you created such a beautiful card. I love the papers and add fun embellishments. TFS AJ-

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is just lovely! I just ordered some goodies from Pinque Peacock, can't wait to get them!

    Hugs,
    Chriss
    www.chrissandlou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Donna this card is gorgeous! I really love the mix of colors and patterns you used. All of the layering and of course PP goodies you used are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE this card so much!!! It's gorgeous and you used my favorite button :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, this is gorgeous with all the different colors.

    Lesley @ Trendy Twine

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!