5/6/13

Have a Beautiful Day

Hello friends!! 

I hope you're having a beautiful Monday?!

I'm here to share an elegant card that I created this morning... go figure.. a card from Donna K!

It is bright and white and includes a touch of coral in the form of a Bloomin' Beauty and a Sweet Stamp Sentiment. 



Thanks for coming by today, leave me some love and be sure to stop by Sweet Stamps Blog for more white on white with 1 color inspiration!

~Donna K

I've entered this card here:


Supplies:

Cardstock, Doily, Ribbon, Pearl Accents ::: Recollections
Embossing folders, Ink ::: StampinUP
Bloomin' Beauty ::: Paula @ Scrap Your World


5 comments:

  1. Lovely card! The embossing is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with rudlis, the embossing is wonderful; you did a great job with a tough challenge...I don't how you do it, such talent :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card, I love the design with the embossed areas and doily die and the red flower is so eye catching. Thank you for joining in our blog challenge at SweetStamps.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Donna, love all the embossing and oh my that bloom is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely pop of color - stunning!!

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!