5/23/13

i {heart} hoo

 
I {heart} hoo is a cute little number that I came up with so I could play along with the challenge over at the Sweet Stamps Blog.  It's a 4"X4" card with a black base super glitter matte and white embossed top.  I used some funky glittery letter stickers (sorry I don't have the brand) and punched out a glitter heart and mounted it on 3D adhesive with a black background circle.
The die is the kicker here... so tiny and cute, eh?! I used the "Owl Friends" die and you can find that HERE.  These owls are so adorable and you can create them in any color you like.  I just cut them out on a white piece and used black for the overlay.  I used Copic Pen and Diamond Stickles to bling them up.

Be sure to stop by and check out all the talent going on with the Sweet Stamps Blog Challenge #118.

Thanks for stopping by today.. I hope you're day is a fabulous one!!

~Donna K

13 comments:

  1. I love your card. It's so creative and I really like how you made those owls pop! Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your rainbow colored owls are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous!! Those little rainbow-colored owls look amazing - I love them!! The embossing is so awesome!! What a fabulous card!! Happy Memorial Day weekend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awe love love the owl and the sentiment too adorable. Great job! Thanks for joining us at Sweetstamps be sure to join in on the the next fabulous challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whoooooo!!! Love your card and love the owls : ) The color you used with the owls is fantastic! Thanks for joining the challenge @ Sweet Stamps- I am going to Pin your card to the SweetStamps board on Pintrest : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. the colours on your owls are just too lovable...awesome card...thanks to Down the memory lane...we met...thanks for visiting my blog....i am soo happy always to meet with a new crafter.....you are awesome.....

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a Sweet card, I love the colorful owls and the dot embossed background. Thank you for joining us in this weeks blog challenge at SweetStamps.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG! Donna this is so super cute! I love owls. Your card is absolutely fabulous!! Following you too now. Love all your creations.

    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card! LOVE how you used the new die!!! They are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. How fun! What a great card!! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Sweet Stamps!! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love those little owls! Love the coloring you did on this, Miss Donna! Great job, just like always!
    Teresa
    www.CreateEnjoyShare.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is such a cute card. Love the little owls. Thank you for joining our challenge at SweetStamps.com this week.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love how colorful those owls are. Too sweet! :)

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!