5/18/13

I miss you lots

Hello and Happy Saturday!!

I have a super fun and silly card for you today...
How cute is my Girlie Big Foot?!!
 
The stamp set{s} are from the Alley Way Stamps. I used the new Deep in the Woods set for my girlie big foot (notice her gilttery toes?!) and the sentiment is from the Delicate Doilies set.  I'm playing along with TAWS RE-Be Inspired #28 today.  The inspiration photo is shown below... do you see where I was headed with my frilly ribbons and wood grain background embossed piece? The "chomps" out of the corners looked like the ruffles at the end of the bed coverlet to me.  That's what inspiration is all about, right..your take on things. Well here you have it.  Be sure to stop by TAWS and check out their fun challenges if you have a minute... you'll find tons of inspiration over there. 





















Ok... that's it for me.  I JUST finished a 51 mile bicycle ride with the hubs and this girl is BEAT!
Enjoy your day today!

~Donna K


Supplies:

Stamps ::: The Alley Way Stamps
Embossing Folder ::: Fiskars
Paper  ::: StampinUP
Ribbons ::: 3GirlJAM, Recollections
Ink ::: Tuxedo Black Memento















4 comments:

  1. I just KNEW that Big Foot had to have a girlfriend somewhere! I did not picture her pink (LOL), but I'm sure she's got glittery toes!! Thanks for sharing this fun card with us for the TAWS BE Inspired challenge.

    And P.S. 51 miles? Whew! That's awesome! Rest up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, how stinkin' adorable is this??!! I love your girly big foot!! She could not be cuter!! What a fun card!! And wow - 51 miles??!! I did four on my treadmill and thought I was doing good!! How awesome!! Happy Saturday :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Donna - how A-DOR-A-BlE is your girlie sasquatch! Love how you've decked her out! Wonderful for the challenge and for inspiring me, as I, too, am the proud owner of this set! Super sweet!
    Congrats on the big bike ride! My husband road bike races competitively, so I know the time and energy such treks involve. Impressive, indeed!!
    c

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol, this is adorable!! What a cute image and a really pretty card

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!