5/31/13

It's Friday... Have a Nice Daisy!

Today is a good day....

I've been practicing starting my day with that saying for two weeks.  
You know.... the whole "power or positive thinking" thing.  
You should try it... I've found it makes me smile first thing.  
So... on that note I will wish you a Happy Friday and I hope that you Have a Nice Daisy!


I'm linking this sweet card up over at the Sweet Stamps Challenge #119 - Flowers  
You can get these darling daisies and sentiment there too.
Til next time...
~Donna K

Supply List
Papers ::: Papertrey Ink, StampinUp
Ink ::: StampinUP
Twine ::: Trendy Twine
Pearl ::: Recollections
Stamps ::: Sweet Stamps

5 comments:

  1. This is so awesome!! I love the beautiful flowers and the colors!! I hope you have a nice daisy, too my friend!! I hope you have fun plans for the first weekend in June (eek!!) Happy Friday :)

    Hugs, Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this CAS card a lot!
    Thank you for joining the challenge at SweetStamps.com and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. Love the inking.

    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card- great colors and love the way you added the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The daisy outlines are gorgeous - LOVE it!!

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!