5/29/13

Just Sittin' Here

Happy Wednesday!!!





















Today I wanted to *chair*... err... ahhh... I mean share a card with you that I created with a few fun challenges in mind.  I LOVE the paper, sentiment and of course that crinkle ribbon and craft twine that I'm so very fond of these days.





















What's your opinion on that little cut I made on the corner?





















Be sure to take a peek at the challenge links below and pop over to see all of the other entries. You will be inspired...promise!

I'm off to sit and enjoy my coffee and go over my to do list on this gorgeous NC day.

I hope your day is grand!!

~Donna K

Find this card linked up here  :::

3 Girl JAM challenge #19 anything goes with Ribbon

Craftin Desert Diva's Craft It Up & Link It Up #7


SUPPLIES

Papers ::: StampinUp, October Afternoon
Ink ::: Memento Tuxedo Black,  StampinUP - So Saffron, Tim Holtz - Vintage Camera
Ribbon ::: 3GirlJAM Harvest Bundle & Hot/Cold Bundle
Twine ::: Trendy Twine - Craft
Stamp ::: Papertrey Ink On My Couch

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Donna! Love the paper! and that button bow is awesome.

    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you carried the design through the inside as well! Fabulous colors and yummy ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that paper is so cute!! love the cut at the bottom. Adds a little more umpf!!!
    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you chair...er, shared this with us, Donna ;) What a fun card!! The ribbon is gorgeous and the sentiment is perfect!! Happy Wednesday :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun card! I love the corner! Thanks for joining us over at 3 Girl Jam Challenges! DT Member Carri~Abusybee

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is super and I love the cut in the corner. I may need to scraplift that idea!! Thank you so much for joining us at Craftin Desert Divas “Ribbon or Twine “ Linky Party.

    Tara
    Craftin Desert Diva's

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this card...the sentiment is just so silly! Something I'd love to receive or give!

    You always have the prettiest artwork. Thanks for all the time you take to share. It's really inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun card! Those chairs are awesome and you always go the extra mile by embellishing the inside of your cards :)

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!