5/2/13

Pun Intended ~ Chairs To You



I'm having a blast with Tara's Linky Parties at Craftin Desert Diva's these days.  
I've found that I have a few 
... and I mean a few... {because I can't handle more than that}
 challenges that have really caught my attention the past few months. 
Do you do stick with a few favorites or are you all over on challenges? Curious minds want to know!

The theme for the Craft It Up & Link It Up #5 is  ... P U N ...  could have you have already guessed by the title of my post???


I pulled out one of my older stamp sets that have barely seen INK and came up with ...
Chairs to you!
It's a 4X4" card with a teeny tad of an overhang with the patterned paper. 
I wanted something besides the standard A2 style card this time. 
I hope you like it?!

Thanks for coming by today.  
~Donna K

Supplies:
Papers :::  Craft Card Stock Papertrey Ink
My Mind's Eye
StampinUP
Inks :::  Copic Pen, Memento Tuxedo Black
Extras  ::: Pearls - Recollections
Piercing Pad - StampinUP

7 comments:

  1. This is just fabulous! I haven't seen that pun sentiment. How fun. Thank you so much for joining us at Craftin Desert Divas “Pun“ Linky Party.

    Tara
    Craftin Desert Diva's

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colors and papers you used on this card such a fab combination

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an interesting one to remember...I'm pinning it! TFS
    Thanks for linking up!
    Creative Wishes
    Claire S
    GD Craftin Desert Diva's "Pun" Linky Party
    www.scrapmyway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! I liked how you added the pearls to the chair to make it look REAL!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol, really fun! I like the lay out of this too

    ReplyDelete
  6. AMAZING as always! I just LOVE everything you do!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an absolutely adorable card! SUCH A CLEVER sentiment.

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!