5/15/13

Snail Mail

Hey there friends! 

I had to share this cutie card, because it IS cutie and it's a great reminder that even though we all stay connected via texts, phone..FB and all sorts of other social media.... SNAIL mail is the BEST mail. 



















I LOVE making cards and sending them, but I also love it when someone takes the time to actually hand write a note for me.  Makes my day...




















I hope this little guy makes your day.  He was created with a few challenges in mind (see links below) and used some of my FAVORITE supplies that make this little man so special. 

You will find this little man linked up to the following challenges:







Supply List
Papers ::: Stampin Up, Papertrey Ink
Button ::: Pinque Peacock
Stamped Inside Sentiment ::: The Alley Way Stamps Delicate Doilies
Craft Twine ::: Recollections
Inks ::: Memento Tuxedo Black,  Copic Pen

Thanks for stopping by today!
~Donna K


13 comments:

  1. Oh this is so cute!! Thanks for joining the Trendy Twine Challenge this month :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely adorable!! That snail is so cute!! I love the colors!! What a fabulous card!! Have a great evening :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a super adorable card Donna! I love the color combo and love that cute cute digi!! Such a fun card to send to a friend!
    Thanks so much for sharing and linking this up over at Trendy Twine for our Get Krafty challenge as well as linking this up over at 3GJ for our Digi w/Ribbon Challenge!
    Jessica :)
    TT DT
    3GJ DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Donna, this is adorable! I love that little snail -- so sweet! Thanks for joining us on the 3 Girl Jam digi plus ribbon challenge! Julie O, 3 GJ DT member
    http://muddypawsinkyfingers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is adorable, Donna. I just love that sweet little snail. So glad you joined our monthly challenge over at Trendy Twine. I just love Jessica E! She rocks!

    Lesley @ Trendy Twine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable card, love the snail! Thanks for joining our challenge over at Trendy Twine!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super Cute. Thanks for joining our Challenge this Month over at Trendy Twine.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the colors! Wonderful job! Thanks for joining the Trendy Twine challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute...thanks for joining 3 Gril JAM!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So bright and cheery, I love it!! Thanks so much for joining us this month for the Trendy Twine challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card Donna! Gongrats on your win at Trendy Twine!!

    Susie

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!