6/13/13

10 Things I Love About You

Hello Crafty Friends!
Today is my turn to post over at the Pinque Peacock Blog, but I wanted to share my project with you here too.  Who knew I was such an attention hog, eh?!  Hey...Don't answer that!
I am pretty happy with this little shower gift that I created recently for my friend who got married on June 7.
She was happy with it as well... her tears said what words couldn't that day.  
I was so happy that she was so touched by this small token.


As you can see I created a mini journal. It is 4.25"X4" and the title fit perfectly because I chose 10 special photos to put inside.  I used a variety of papers, textures, ribbons, twines and of course, a few of my favorite precious Pinque Peacock goodies.  See that white arrow??? that is to show you how I took a longer stick pin and snipped the end off to make it more size appropriate for my album.  I popped on an end piece to keep it in place and voila!


My gift wasn't complete until I made a tag to top off my craft gift bag.  
Notice that gingham button on the tag?  Yep... another Pinque Peacock goodie. 
I used a bit of Trendy Twine and 3GirlJAM ribbon on there as well. 

I appreciate the opportunity to share this gift with you.  
Thanks for stopping by and have yourself a fabulous day!!
~Donna K

Supplies

Papers ::: StampinUP, My Mind's Eye, Papertrey Ink
Ink ::: Memento, Tim Holtz
Embellishments ::: Pinque Peacock, Recollections, Tim Holtz
Ribbons/Twine ::: Trendy Twine, 3GirlJAM, Recollections
Stamps ::: StampinUP


Challenges:::
I'm entering this project in the 3 Girl JAM Challenge #19 Anything goes w/Ribbon

PS..
{{A big thanks to my friend Paula @ Scrap Your World for sharing the Title Card with me! }}





9 comments:

  1. you are the sweetest, kindest person I know!! The album is beautiful and the tag too!! She will treasure that forever I'm sure!! Have a great day my friend! You will have to show me how you put this together!
    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another amazing project, Donna! Ohh, how I love the mini album and all the adorable embellishments you included on it. That tag with that super cute gingham button is just precious! What a lovely gift for your friend!
    hugs to you my friend!
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous gift set!! The album is so beautiful!! And the tag and bag are awesome!! The design and embellishments you used are so fabulous!! I would have loved to receive something like this!! Have a wonderful day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Donna your mini book and tag are fabulous!! I love the classic rustic look and colors!! The way you put it all together with the cute verbage was just perfect!!!
    Pinquette Shelley
    http://shelley-scrapbookingforfun.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Donna... your projects a absolutely stunning!!! You always amaze me with your beautiful work :)
    ~Rhonda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Donna, this is gorgeous!! I'm sure your friend is going to treasure it forever!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is an awesome mini-album as always , you are so talented!!

    Susie
    http://scrappyrandomness.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Donna, I'm sure your friend truly loved it. This is so pretty. I love all the fun embellishments used. TFS AJ-

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!